Sanderson Psychology and Creative Solutions
will help you get psychologically fit and stay mentally healthy!
Tim's mission is to help you get into the best psychological shape of your life. Tim believes that anyone can get mentally healthy and psychologically fit with regular program of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Counselling
If you are ready to enjoy better Mental Health, better emotional intelligence, and sense of inner peace? Then Tim's programs are proven to help people of all ages, backgrounds, and circumstances attain psychological well-being, inner strength, and relaxation.
Drop by anytime to meet Tim and learn more about his services - you can contact Tim here.
Tim Sanderson is a highly experienced, and completely professional Consultant Psychologist. Tim has over thirty three years experience in a wide variety of roles in Australia and overseas, in Education, Health, Disability Services, Equity and Diversity, Management and Rehabilitation. Tim's experience and expertise is evidence based and above all practical. Tim is a no nonsense, practical outcomes focused practitioner who gets results. He is a person of compassion with a deep sense of social justice with a commitment to our local rural community here in southern Tasmania.
Treatment available for any clinically diagnosable disorders that significantly impact on emotions, thoughts, social skills and decision making.
- Phobias, anxiety, adjustment, depression, conduct, bereavement, PTS, Eating Disorders (including lap band support), Panic, Drug and Alcohol, Sleep, ADHD, OCD, Co-occurring anxiety and depression, sexual orientation, relationships, HIV+ support.
- Youth and children’s specialist (educational psychology services including disability assessment and programming) Group Work,
- Marriage and relationship counseling, Family Violence,
- Work Cover and MAIB referrals.
- Professional Development Programs – Mental Health, Creativity, Disability including legislative requirements, Recruitment Support/interviewing skills development, Management and Leadership Support, Vision and Mission Statement, Values Policy Development. Psychological Injury Management.
Visit the FACEBOOK page for Mental health related posts https://www.facebook.com/ozpsych